Monday, May 26, 2014

Story

Elisabeth call Maria

Maria               Yes? Hallow!
Elisabeth         Hallow Maria.
Maria               What, are you ok? Because you never call me. What’s happened?
Elisabeth         Help me, please! I sank off the boat cruise and I caught the lifeboat but I           have injured the leg. I hit a rock and has been made one  hole in the boat….                                                                                                                                                                     
Maria               Really? Can you rowing here?
Elisabeth         No, I think I’ve broke. I can’t move it and it really hurts.
Maria               Ok, don’t panic! Let’s phone the coastguard.
Elisabeth         OK, but harry up! I have scary and It’s cold.
Maria              Ok, now I come with coastguard!!


No comments:

Post a Comment